- If you need to cancel, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your cancellation. If you do cancel, you may take the amount of your entry fee as a charitable donation on your income tax return. Napa Valley Marathon, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- You may defer your registration to the following year for a $75 charge. Click here for instructions on how to defer your registration. Deferrals are not available for 5K registrations.
- Registrants who are pregnant and are unable to participate in the race can email raceinfo@napavalleymarathon.
org with a doctor’s note for a one-time deferral at no charge.
- During the registration process, you have the opportunity to add refund protection offered from Protect Group. This enables you to receive a refund for the race if you are unable to attend the event. Please note: you CANNOT retroactively add refund protection. If you select this option, refunds are given by Protect Group. The race is not involved in the refund process in any way. Refunds will be given on all cart items at the time of your initial checkout (items added at a later date will not be refunded). Please see HERE for approved refund circumstances.
DISTANCE CHANGE POLICIES
- Downgrades (higher price point race to lower price point race) are available for a $20 fee. Click here for instructions on how to downgrade your registration.
- Upgrades (lower price point race to a higher price point race) are available for a $20 fee plus the cost difference at the current price tier. Click here for instructions on how to upgrade your registration.
Downgrades/upgrades and deferrals must be processed by January 28, 2024 and are only supported if the category is still open for registration.
- You may not transfer your bib to another individual.
- Changes cannot be made on race day.
- We do not offer on-site registration.